Great list! Though I’m likely biased…
After yesterday’s top 10 modern variations, today it is top 10 regency. Not everything was published this year, but it was new for me.
1. Mr Bennet’s Dutiful Daughter by Joana Starnes
2. Darcy vs. Bennet by Victoria Kincaid
3.The Trouble to Check Her by Maria Grace
4. Dearest Friends by Pamela Lynne
5. The Houseguest by Elizabeth Adams
6. Particular Intentions by L. L. Diamond
7. Master Elizabeth Bennet by Melanie Schertz
8. A Lesson Hard Learned by Wendi Sotis
9. Love Letters From Mr. Darcy by J. Dawn King
10. The Gypsy Blessing by Wendi Sotis
The Gypsy Blessing is the regency part of yesterday mentioned Foundation of Love.
A Lesson Hard Learned takes Darcy to America after the proposal. As much as I didn’t like him to be so far from Elizabeth, those chapters were very enjoyable too.
In Dearest Friends Elizabeth bumps into Darcy…
View original post 66 more words